Online courses : e-learnings & visioconferences
Orbifly has set up its online theory courses.
Enjoy our FAA and EASA trainings now in their online version, in small groups of 2 or 3 trainees, or even for private one-to-one sessions on request!
Our goal is not to leave you alone at a screen, but to be by your side.
- Our e-learning courses are therefore prerequisites for practical training, to provide you with the basis in order to optimize the time spent with your instructor.
- Our visioconference courses remain in interaction with one of our instructors: this is why the number of trainees is smaller there than in a classroom session, to allow rich and personalized exchanges!
[ CALENDAR ]
FAA IFR & CPL Ground school
Our famous intensive FAA Ground School sessions are now available in video-conference format!
Get all the efficiency of our intensive courses from the comfort of your living room.
This is not a solo e-learning course, but rather intensive courses with one of our instructors, in dedicated sessions (maximum 3 trainees).
Moreover, your course can be recorded on video and made available on our online platform, for you to review it as much as necessary until the exam!
Your course :
Our courses are bilingual French-English; however, if you are more comfortable in English than in French, we can also offer these courses in 100% English.
- IR Course : requires 3 days, with a lunch break, and morning + afternoon coffee breaks
- CPL Course : same course over 2 days (3 if you did not follow the IR Course)
On request, we can also organize private lessons, or according to your time zone if you are not in Europe.
Finally, we can also accompany you on the FAA practical training, up to the checkride (possible in Europe or the USA).
Other online courses
✈ PBN Course
Mandatory for all EASA Instrument Rated pilots from April 2021, this course is also valid for FAA pilots, and in particular if they are considering a conversion to an EASA IR.
This training takes place in 2 phases:
At the end of this training, you will be issued a PBN completion course certificate from our EASA ATO.
- a one-day videoconference course with one of our instructors, from the comfort of your living room;
- followed by an IFR training (minimum 2 hours and 4 approaches), possible on your plane or on one of ours, or even on a simulator.
✈ HPA Course
This course is required for any pilot who did not pass the EASA ATPL written exams, but wants to pass a SET class rating (PA46, TBM, PC12 ...) or a Jet type rating.
Our HPA course takes place in 3 phases:
At the end of the test, you will be issued an EASA HPA course completion certificate.
- E-learning on our distance learning platform
- Two videoconference lessons with one of our turbine instructors
- An online theory test
This course also allows you to complete the Ground Part of the FAA High Altitude Operations endorsement!
Our goal is quality, so our courses are personalized according to your final goal (turbine or jet, professional or private).
✈ La Môle (LFTZ) approval
Do you want to land at La Môle?
Since summer 2019, a new decree has governed the use of this platform.
Our training takes place in two phases:
Please note, this authorization is now to be issued for each airplane class that you intend to fly to La Môle, and the Mountain qualification no longer exempts you from this training.
- an e-learning phase, from the comfort of your living room;
- and an in-flight phase on the La Môle site, on your plane or on one of ours.
Are you unsure of your situation with regard to the new decree?
Contact us !
Ground School calendar